Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Do you ever find yourself saying this? In today’s world we have many of the WTF moments whether it’s in pop culture, politics or every day life. Tune in to see who or what is making us scratch our heads
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Never Ignore an Angel I’m not a very religious person. On the relig-o-meter of 1 (doesn’t believe) and 10 (zealous believer) I’m probably a 4. I am spiritual, but it’s hard for me to belong to an organized religious groupRead More »
- Kiss of Death for Relative Success If you’re wondering what has happened to Relative Success with Tabatha, she has been given the kiss of death by Bravo. So far only four episodes have aired, then her show was placed onRead More »
- Breaking News! How to Spot a Failed Relationship and Break Up Sooner Why do relationships fail? The answer depends on who you ask. Ask a therapist and they’ll say it’s because couples wait too long to seek counseling. Ask aRead More »
- Add Character and Make Your House a Home If you’re like me and purchased a home built in the early 80’s, you might find yourself with a pretty basic house. While I do love my home, by no means isRead More »
- Breaking News! How to Make Friends that Get You Ever feel like you don’t fit in? In today’s age of instant “friends,” superficial connections are everywhere. But how do we make and cultivate friends on a deeper level? Scientists haveRead More »
- Guess What Week It Is? Happy Valentine’s Day Edition Last year when I wrote this post about Valentine’s Day, I was a bit of a bah-humbug. It was on a Tuesday and it’s hard to get excited about Tuesday. ThisRead More »
- Relative Success In a Pickle Episode 4 Is this week the week that Tabatha kicks butt? I sure hope so because she’s up against a entitled brat that needs a wakeup call. The family business is Modica’s which has beenRead More »
- Breaking News! Break Your Habits with Three Easy Words Got a bad habit that needs breaking? How about a good habit you need to start making? Researchers have discovered “exciting” news about how our brains process habits and are nowRead More »
- Forgiveness and the Death Penalty Fourteen years ago a family was gunned down as they returned from dinner, less than a mile from my house. I’ll never forget the panic I felt watching the ten o’clock news, learning about theRead More »
- It’s Super Bowl! Time to Eat, Drink, Watch Commercials, and Oh Yeah, Football Did you know money spent this year’s Super Bowl parties will surpass $15 billion. That’s a lot of nachos and beer! The average person will spend aroundRead More »