Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Below Deck Season Finale The Champagne Campaign Welcome to the season finale of Below Deck! Yay, they made it without sinking the Valor (though they did have one deck crash)! Kate and Kyle are still arguing over who’s the lazyRead More »
- Random Holiday Thoughts – Meet Our CBC Tree Guess what we did this weekend? Shopped for a Christmas tree! For the past ten years we’ve had a fake, 9ft, pre-lit, noble fir that unfortunately would no longer pre-light. During theRead More »
- Local Woman Invents Canine System to Identify Guy-Types IDAHO – Are you dating a Golden Retriever or a German Shepherd? According to local woman, Elisha Montgomery, there’s a big difference. Having dated “enough in her 28 years to judge” theRead More »
- Rudeness Finger-Pointing Reaches Epidemic – How Rude! No question we are living in an era of political correctness. The requirement that we absolutely not offend anyone is a constant daunting task. Whether it’s in the work place or at aRead More »
- Below Deck Episode 13 The One Where Jen Loses Her Mind Welcome back to Below Deck! We are smack dab in the middle of Jen’s drunken meltdown, so break out the popcorn. Bruno and Jen are tussling over his desireRead More »
- Who Brags About “Probably” Being Time Magazine’s Person of the Year? “Probably” is like “almost” and we all know “almost” only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. But President Trump thought it was tweet-worthy news that he “probably” wasRead More »
- Below Deck Episode 12 You Don’t Mess with the Primary We return to Below Deck where we left off – with the women who will soon push Capt. Lee over the edge of the Valor. But first he has toRead More »
- Top 10 Tips to Manage Thanksgiving with a Sense of Humor Gobble, gobble, y’all! We have officially entered the holiday season! And for many, this time of year can be stressful, and for some, it can be downright depressing. SoRead More »
- Blame the Pessimism Gene for Your Crappy Outlook on Life! There’s a saying that you should always borrow money from a pessimist – he doesn’t expect to be paid back. And now that’s even easier to do because scientists haveRead More »
- Episode 11 Only Doing It for the Money We return to Below Deck, late at night, with Jen still on Cinderella-duty, only no birds or squirrels are there to assist. Brianna takes a quick a break to laugh about itRead More »