Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Breaking News! There’s a Pill to Fight the Pill Epidemic Everyone knows by now our entire nation is swept up in an opioid addiction. If you aren’t hooked on prescription drugs, chances are someone you know is. And now thatRead More »
- Meow! Do Cats Cause Schizophrenia? Chalk one up to dog lovers! Did you know that domesticated cats carry viruses linked to mental illness? Scientist and psychiatrists have been studying the connection between the two and have found “exciting” results. AroundRead More »
- If You Can’t Take a Joke Don’t Remodel Years ago I was part of a neighborhood women’s club that invited monthly speakers to visit while we stuck our kids with babysitters from the nearby church. It was a getaway, I’llRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 213 This week’s Hollywood Medium is a hodge-podge of four different clients who don’t hear any earth-shattering news. Let’s get started! We begin in Nashville, Tennessee, so Tyler can give a reading to Kacey Musgraves. Tyler has noRead More »
- Ted Talks Teach How Not to Give a F*ck – Let’s Learn Together! This week at the community center a series of Ted Talks were shown in an attempt to bring education to neighborhood citizens who need information in shortRead More »
- Are We Getting Meaner? Or does it just seem that way. Politics. Crime. Inequality. Race relations. Health Care. Climate Change. So many issues are dividing our nation right now, I can’t help but wonder, were we always this angry? Or,Read More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 212 OMG! This week on Hollywood Medium, Tyler will meet with the self-proclaimed royalty known as the Kardashians. Actually one Kardashian and one Jenner, but that’s later. First we begin with Ru Paul – whom Tyler recognizesRead More »
- Do You Feel Awkward? Join the Awkward Club Do you ever have that feeling your skin is like a wool sweater you accidentally tossed in the dryer? Well join the club! Scientist say in today’s culture of instant feedback, theRead More »
- A Conversation with My Younger Self This is a great writing assignment to try. What would you say to your younger self given the opportunity? It really should be written every decade so we can take a glance back toRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 11 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium! Tonight’s episode begins even before Tyler meets the controlling gracious client who sends a Town Car so his mom doesn’t need to drive him. The spirits are already coming though inRead More »