Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Do you ever find yourself saying this? In today’s world we have many of the WTF moments whether it’s in pop culture, politics or every day life. Tune in to see who or what is making us scratch our heads
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Can a Quick Walk Create Creativity? When it comes to constantly creating new content, for me, sometimes the well runs dry. I’m sure I’m not the only writer to stare at a blank page on their computer screen and wonderRead More »
- Relative Success Drama, Italian Style Episode 1 Tabatha Coffee is back, along with her bossy-Aussie perspective on how to run a family business – in three weeks – called Relative Success. Think of The Profit without Tabatha actually sinking herRead More »
- Breaking News! Fail Fast and Fail Often Do you suffer from fear of failure? Do you ever procrastinate because you’re not sure how it will turn out? Do you avoid situations where you will have to try something new inRead More »
- Let Food Be Thy Medicine and Medicine Be Thy Food You may have heard this quote before from the “father of modern medicine” Hippocrates – if you consider the year 375BC to be modern. I recently watched a documentary, ForksRead More »
- You, Tonya, Have Lots of Work to Do After watching last night’s episode of Truth and Lies: Tonya Harding, about the attack in 1994 on ice-skating Olympic champion Nancy Kerrigan, it’s obvious Tonya has not dealt with her past. Typically whenRead More »
- Breaking News! An Old Dog Can Learn New Tricks – If the Treat is Worth It Many scientists have claimed over time that by the age of 30 one’s character is set in stone. Our personality traits, such as theRead More »
- Relative Success with Tabatha Who’s ready for some Taba-Therapy?! Here at My Comedy Therapy we are all about therapy, and who better than to give it to use than the straight shooting, no-nonsense, sometimes cruel, always entertaining, Tabatha Coffey. HerRead More »
- Happy New Year! Its January 2018 – Now What? If you’re reading this that means you survived New Year’s Eve. Yay, you! So are you the type of person who makes, then breaks, resolutions? Because most of us do. ExpertsRead More »
- How to Not Have Holiday Foot-In-Mouth Has this ever happened to you? You say something and immediately wish you could take it back. Happens to me all the time! I often suffer from foot-in-mouth disease triggered by social anxiety. What’sRead More »
- What I’m Watching – 4th Quarter There are so many good choices right now, am I right? It’s hard to keep up with all of it. With Christmas vacation nearing, binge season is upon us! Especially if you’re trapped atRead More »