Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Loneliness is an Epidemic? Get Lost! Scientist have been working hard to crack the code to happiness, and during their research, came across “exciting” news about the pursuit of this ever vanishing phenomenon. Studies show that not only does lonelinessRead More »
- Episode 7 Blindsided This week on Below Deck we have a mighty fine time with the guests, y’all. They are semi-famous, ain’t that sweet. But first, we pick up where we left off, mid fight between Cool Beans and BuddyRead More »
- SNL You Are Losing Me as Your #1 Fan I have loved Saturday Night Live ever since I was a kid begging to stay up late and watch the opening skit. Is it as good now as it was backRead More »
- Breaking News! Sexism Exists World Says Duh In light of the sexual abuse allegations leveled against Harvey Weinstein that have been dubbed as “Hollywood’s worst kept secret,” scientists have discovered “exciting” news in the area of sexual harassment. Turns out,Read More »
- Episode 6 100 Feet from Catastrophe We return to Below Deck exactly where we left off – with the boring non-drinkers the crew says about the folks from Houston. I’m sure they won’t be back. Meanwhile, it sucks to beRead More »
- The Cold Facts About Cryotherapy Simply put, cryotherapy is a freeze-your-ass-off experience that lasts up to three minutes and promises the world. It’s the latest trend, and while I don’t typically go for trendy, I had to test the too-good-to-be-trueRead More »
- The Jury Is In – But Are They Still Out? Have you ever wondered what jurors talk about behind closed doors? Do they take the case seriously or are they ready to cast their vote and go home five minutesRead More »
- Episode 5 Cool Beans Ahoy! Welcome back to another week of rough seas on Below Deck. Once again Chris is working with a hangover – light weight. Matt confirms with Brianna that he did in fact ask her out on a dateRead More »
- Are You a Collector or a Hoarder? Who Cares! Have you ever walked into someone’s home who had every available square inch filled with knickknacks that you felt as if the walls were closing in? If you looked deeper wouldRead More »
- Episode 4 Kate Goes to Church This week on Below Deck we have an extended episode because apparently there is so much drama they needed 15 extra minutes. Spoiler alert: No they didn’t. We begin where we left off, atRead More »