Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Do you ever find yourself saying this? In today’s world we have many of the WTF moments whether it’s in pop culture, politics or every day life. Tune in to see who or what is making us scratch our heads
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Breaking News You Can’t Use! Social Media Promotes Fakes News about Fabulous Lives Stop the presses! Scientists have discovered when it comes to posting information about our personal lives, people are lying. #Shocker! Call it a humble brag or aRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Season 3 Episode 6 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium! We are in store for an exciting show of C-listers. Up first, Tyler is in Vancouver and says it way more laid back than New York. He knocks on theRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Season 3 Episode 5 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry. Great news! There’s a special treat for all you RHOBH fans. Cold as ice – as in diamonds baby – Erika Jayne Gerardi is his firstRead More »
- Ruh-Roh! Does Your Dog Hate You? Breaking news! Did you know there are 10 tall tail signs that your dog would rather bite you, then lick you? How can this be when they’re supposed to be man’s best friend? TheRead More »
- 5 Takeaways from the Stormy Daniels Interview They only slept together once. Why did I think “affair” meant more than once? Here’s the thing, it doesn’t make it right, but that’s Trump’s marriage, not mine. I would think Playboy’s Karen McDougal’sRead More »
- Breaking News You Can’t Use! Curiosity Didn’t Kill the Cat – It was Only Maimed What is curiosity? Scientists define curiosity as recognizing and seeking new information and experiences to answer the questions of why and how. Why does theRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Season 3 Episode 4 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry. We jump right in this week with the self-proclaimed “intuitive” Megan Fox. Before he arrives, Tyler is very nervous and doesn’t know why. When Megan opensRead More »
- Say What? I Need to Become a Better Listener? Have you ever been called you out for not listening? It happens to me all the time with my husband. Blame it on my active imagination and ability to be deepRead More »
- Hollywood Media Season Episode 3 We join Hollywood’s go-to medium, Tyler Henry, as he prepares to meet Chrissy Metz, actress from the hit show This Is Us. The good news is Tyler recognizes her – because he doesn’t always. ButRead More »
- Random Thoughts: Are We Alone? Although we may feel alone, do you think we really are alone? In the past four months, three documents have been declassified by the Pentagon Defense Department (thanks to the To the Stars Academy, aRead More »