Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Hollywood Medium Episode 13 On this week’s episode of Hollywood Medium, Tyler arrives at JoAnna Garcia Swisher’s house and doesn’t have a clue with whom he’s meeting even though he’s a psychic. JoAnna’s an actress and who was on RebaRead More »
- The World’s Insane Asylums are Filled with Ph.D.’s Scientist have discovered “exciting” news about mental illness. Turns out there’s a link between being a genius and being a crazy person. Studies show that health disorders such as depression, bi-polarism, andRead More »
- What a Difficult Weekend for Americans – So Let’s Talk About My Butterfly Garden! It was truly one of those weekends when you didn’t want to be too far away from your news feed. Are we going to war withRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 12 We jump right in with this episode of Hollywood Medium when Tyler knocks on the hotel door and immediately recognizes Kim Zolciak-Biermann. Her husband Kroy is with her, but Tyler only knows him from being Mr.Read More »
- Can You Really Fall in Love with 36 Questions? Have you heard of this? All you need to do to fall in love with someone is ask these 36 questions and the magic will happen. Are these questions deeply personal?Read More »
- Here’s the Thing About Funerals… …I’ve never been to any two that were the same. There are so many variables that make funerals unpredictable. Weddings have a certain predictability to them, plus it’s typically a celebration. And though we oftenRead More »
- Top 10 Situations to Keep Your Mouth Shut and Look Smart Ever say something and immediately wish you could take it back? I often suffer from foot-and-mouth disease so when I stumbled across an article explaining with to shut the fuck up,Read More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 11 We begin this week’s episode of Hollywood Medium with a knock on the door of Brooke Burns’ house. Tyler says she looks familiar but isn’t sure who she is, and unless he’s watching old reruns ofRead More »
- The Law of Attraction Can Get Arrested Image this, you are in a bar and see an incredibly sexy man or woman across the non-smoky room. You smile. They smile back. Over a game of darts, you learn something veryRead More »
- Do You Hate Roundabouts? So Do I! I’ve always had an intense uncertainty when it comes to roundabouts. It’s never really clear who yields whom. If you’re on the inside lane, are you forced to go round and round likeRead More »