Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Episode 3 Jesus Saves Ahoy, maties! We return to Below Deck exactly where we left off and that is with the white Chris Brown taking a nap. Poor guy, can’t handle is alcohol. But this is making Bruno look betterRead More »
- Television Shows I’m Watching Television has never been better. That’s why the summer’s box office receipts were such a flop this year. How many Marvel comics turned movies can we see? And with the recent Emmy wins, a whole newRead More »
- Do Cats Cause Schizophrenia? Meow! Chalk one up for dog lovers! Did you know that domesticated cats carry viruses linked to mental illness? Scientists have discovered “exciting” news about the possible connection between our mental health and the urine fromRead More »
- Breaking News! Night Owls Don’t Give a Hoot What You Think Here’s something morning people don’t get, for some people staying up late comes easier. But scientists have discovered “exciting” news about people who cannot fall asleep until the weeRead More »
- Episode 2 It’s Not Easy Being Green Welcome back to the Caribbean – which have been heavily damaged as of now. As one reporter put it, Hurricane Irma made the islands look like an atomic bomb went off. A noteRead More »
- Day 20 – RIP Hurricane Harvey This will be my last piece on Hurricane Harvey. Yay! Let’s face it when another devastating hurricane hits the U.S., yours is forgotten. Damn media. They’re so fickle. But with Irma and the 16thRead More »
- Breaking News! New Personality Marker Accounts for Meh Shamus Richards from Grand Rapids, Michigan, recently attended a mandatory health program offered by his employer. The program had “exciting” new information about personality distinctions. Turns out, in addition to the standardRead More »
- Season 5 Episode 1 – The 1 Percent Sorry this is late! I had planned to recap AHS Cult, but after I watched the first episode and hated absolutely everybody in it, even the little kid, I knew I couldn’tRead More »
- WTF is Nomophobia? Another new day, another named phobia, but this one will have you questioning if you suffer from it. It’s called “nomophobia” and it’s the fear of being without your phone. Coined in 2010 in the U.K., nomophobiaRead More »
- Random Thoughts for the Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey Day 12 – Things are slowly returning to somewhat normal for folks in Houston. I’m one of the lucky two-thirds of citizens who received minimal damage. And I mean minimal. After theRead More »