Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Blame the Pessimism Gene for Your Crappy Outlook on Life! There’s a saying that you should always borrow money from a pessimist – he doesn’t expect to be paid back. And now that’s even easier to do because scientists haveRead More »
- Episode 11 Only Doing It for the Money We return to Below Deck, late at night, with Jen still on Cinderella-duty, only no birds or squirrels are there to assist. Brianna takes a quick a break to laugh about itRead More »
- A Night of Comedy – A Night of Wooooooo’s! One of my favorite things to do is catch some stand-up comedy. In fact, these days I’d rather see comedy than a concert, but that’s just me. So this past weekendRead More »
- How to Be Spontaneous – In Baby Steps Okay this is a topic I’m totally not qualified to write about. Typically I like to plan my spontaneity. I’m not ridiculous about it, I don’t need months, but a few weeksRead More »
- Stop Drinking or Get Cancer? Fine Be a Quitter! In an unprecedented warning from the nation’s top oncologists, Americans are being told to drink less or get cancer. Their research, which consisted of several years of other scientific studies, claimsRead More »
- Episode 10 King Come-on-I Wanna-Lay-Ya Ahoy mates! We join Below Deck on a very windy day and rough seas. Since the Valor is stuck at the dock, EJ decides this is the perfect time to tell Capt. Lee he’s quittingRead More »
- What a Week, What a Ride, Houston Astros! Yay! My Christmas wish has come true. The Houston Astros won the World Series. I’m not going to lie, it was a tough seven games of pacing and Pepto Bismal, but allRead More »
- Episode 9 Hot Mess Express We are back with Below Deck and the Hot Mess Express from Texas, y’all! The main charter guests are a couple celebrating their engagement, but the crew has a joke that they are grandfather/daughter, blessRead More »
- I’m Super Sick – With Baseball Fever! Last night’s World Series game between the Houston Astros and Los Angeles Dodgers will go down in history as the craziest game ever. No matter who you were rooting for, your emotions wereRead More »
- Top 10 Chilling Movies for Halloween Who doesn’t love October? Cooler temperatures. Changing of the leaves. Last month before the holiday madness goes full throttle. And Halloween. This year I have two costume parties to attend so I’m looking forwardRead More »