Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Dear Dani Need impartial advice some might consider harsh? Dani-K may not be licensed, but she’s been giving out advice her entire life whether people want it or not. As a result, famous people often ask for advice because they are surrounded
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- #Horror At the Nail Salon It was a dark and stormy day – just kidding. It was a nothing in particular afternoon. I decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi to offset the damage of a weekend on the river.Read More »
- We are Officially These Kind of People What kind of people? The kind that purchased a recreational vehicle and plan to visit all of the state parks in Texas. There are 92, by the way. Not sure if we willRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 9 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry. What fun will we find today with Hollywood’s go-to medium? Up first is Thousandaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger. And guess what? Tyler recognizes her. Even he says how rare thisRead More »
- Breaking News! No One Cares What You “Like” Stop the presses! A new study has been completed that suggests hitting the “like” button on social media has no effect on social change whatsoever. Shocking, right? There is little doubt, becauseRead More »
- What is your Emotional Intelligence, You Big Baby Have you heard of this personality distinction? It’s kind of like an IQ (intelligence quotient) but instead of measuring the brains ability to process knowledge through a series of tests, the EIQRead More »
- Are You a Lake, River, or Ocean Person? This question came up on a recent river trip with some friends. We floated the Comal River in New Braunfels, Texas, in tubes, soaking up the sun, alternating between feelings of relaxationRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Episode 8 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium after a one week hiatus that we didn’t know was coming. I wonder if Tyler knew about it. Of course he did! His manager told him. On the way to hisRead More »
- Death By Loneliness is Real – Lonely One thing scientists can agree on is the grim health effects of loneliness. Study after study has shown that chronic loneliness contributes to heart disease, increased inflammation and a decreased immune system. InRead More »
- Has Your Cheese Been Moved? How to Move On Change sucks! And that’s in the best of circumstances. Unexpected change is the worst and yet it is looming over our lives at all times. To be clear, change is differentRead More »
- Is That You Amelia? As a young girl, the story of Amelia Earhart always haunted me. The grainy, choppy, final movie clips of Amelia waving goodbye before flying into oblivion. I didn’t understand how they couldn’t find her. I meanRead More »