Laughter is the best medicine - so let's take a shot...or two!
K. Daniels is the author of two published novels, “Three Days in Purgatory” and “A Reason to Run.” Both are women’s fiction, but with a heavy emphasis on suspense and fast-paced action. Currently K. Daniels is completing her third novel she considers to
Do you ever find yourself saying this? In today’s world we have many of the WTF moments whether it’s in pop culture, politics or every day life. Tune in to see who or what is making us scratch our heads
Talls and Smalls debate current events that are sometimes difficult and other times amusing. *Warning-The thoughts and opinions of Talls and Smalls do not necessarily reflect MyComedyTherapy. We make no promises to the accuracy, completeness, significance, or validity of their comments.
- Nothing to Talk About Because Every Topic is Off Limits? Admit it, you want to hang out with friends, but due to the current divisiveness in our nation, you find the atmosphere too uncomfortable, so instead you sit at homeRead More »
- Breaking News You Can’t Use Take My Advice – Whether You Want It or Not We’ve all been there. Confused. Unsure. Lost. Enter the know-it-all friend and their well-meaning advice, minus any degrees or letters behind their name. You willRead More »
- Do You Suffer From the Diderot Effect? To be clear, the Diderot effect is not a dog-sledding contest in Alaska. That’s called the Iditarod and it’s completely different. The Diderot effect is named after 18th century French philosopher Denis DiderotRead More »
- Adventures in Flying for the #FearofFlying Did you know 25% of people are nervous flyers? For some reason I thought it’d be much higher. So I am part of the one in four and over time I’ve learned to manage,Read More »
- A Night of Comedy that Wasn’t All that Funny It was supposed to be a great night. Dave Chappelle and Jon Stewart, live, in our new stadium. I didn’t even mind that my phone needed to be locked up forRead More »
- What I’m Watching – Spring 2018 With so many choices, it’s hard to decide what to watch. Here are four shows I watch that you might enjoy. Wild Wild Country My first thought was, I can’t believe this shit wentRead More »
- #WeddingDrama Have you ever had something devastating occur and when you explain it to others they laugh in your face? It’s a very conflicting message. Here I am trying to convey my deep anguish – which I am entitledRead More »
- Breaking News You Can’t Use! Social Media Promotes Fakes News about Fabulous Lives Stop the presses! Scientists have discovered when it comes to posting information about our personal lives, people are lying. #Shocker! Call it a humble brag or aRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Season 3 Episode 6 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium! We are in store for an exciting show of C-listers. Up first, Tyler is in Vancouver and says it way more laid back than New York. He knocks on theRead More »
- Hollywood Medium Season 3 Episode 5 Welcome back to Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry. Great news! There’s a special treat for all you RHOBH fans. Cold as ice – as in diamonds baby – Erika Jayne Gerardi is his firstRead More »